My (F23) girlfriend talked in depth about her and her ex boyfriends sex life when we were starting to get to know each other. We're dating now and it's fucking up my (M24) head.

So my girlfriend and I got very serious quick. We ended up falling in love very quick. Only issue was we talked/had sex for 2 1/2 weeks before dating. In that time she told me how she would have sex 2/3 times a day with her ex (They dated 3 1/2 years). She constantly talks about how much she “loves sex.”

Now we are dating and our jobs worked out to where we live in the same big city. It’s great, however, our sex life is nothing like what her and her ex’s was. She even mentioned how a few times they did it 11 times in a night. I’m naming just a few examples. And a few months later the thoughts started to manifest.

I confronted her about saying those things and she said, “I wish I never dated him because it’s messing up a relationship with a guy I truly love.” She truly apologized for all those things she said. She said she never thought we would get this close. But some of that stuff was just too graphic for me.

The closer we became the worse those descriptions in my head became. They sometimes effect my mood and make me quiet. It’s noticeable to my friends. They definitely don’t know the reason. I’m a very confident guy but nothing has ever pierced my head quite like this.

Reddit, I never thought I’d ask.. I need help

TL;DR My girlfriend told too many details about her and her ex's sex life. The closer we've become the more those descriptions get me.

Edit: She made those comments because we ‘weren’t having enough sex.’ And wanted to “send a signal.”



Submitted August 15, 2019 at 11:55PM

So my girlfriend and I got very serious quick. We ended up falling in love very quick. Only issue was we talked/had sex for 2 1/2 weeks before dating. In that time she told me how she would have sex 2/3 times a day with her ex (They dated 3 1/2 years). She constantly talks about how much she “loves sex.”Now we are dating and our jobs worked out to where we live in the same big city. It’s great, however, our sex life is nothing like what her and her ex’s was. She even mentioned how a few times they did it 11 times in a night. I’m naming just a few examples. And a few months later the thoughts started to manifest.I confronted her about saying those things and she said, “I wish I never dated him because it’s messing up a relationship with a guy I truly love.” She truly apologized for all those things she said. She said she never thought we would get this close. But some of that stuff was just too graphic for me.The closer we became the worse those descriptions in my head became. They sometimes effect my mood and make me quiet. It’s noticeable to my friends. They definitely don’t know the reason. I’m a very confident guy but nothing has ever pierced my head quite like this.Reddit, I never thought I’d ask.. I need helpTL;DR My girlfriend told too many details about her and her ex's sex life. The closer we've become the more those descriptions get me.Edit: She made those comments because we ‘weren’t having enough sex.’ And wanted to “send a signal.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.