25(f) with 28(m), how to have "the talk" with him?

I didn't know how to phrase the title so please read this before answering!
Me and this guy started talking 6 months ago, he randomly ghosted me and stopped talking to me 2 months in. He then messages me a month ago saying he was sorry and how he should have treated me better. He was probably talking to someone and it didn't work out BUT I know for a fact he was laid off and was struggling with life so that could have also been the main reason to ghost me. Before him ending it with me we used to talk daily but not really hang out all too often, when he ghosted me, the two weeks before he would randomly respond but definitely wasn't consistent.
Anyways, I forgave him and we started talking again and now he's doing the same shit. He's texting is inconsistent and he doesn't really make plans with me.
How can I tell him in an undemanding way that he's doing the same shit as before and if he doesn't step up, I'm leaving.

TL;DR-man ghosted me, came back and apologized but is acting the same. How to address it

I understand that people may think I'm being stupid and need to get over him. Trust me I know I'm stupid you don't have to remind me. All I'm asking for is advice on how to approach this subject without sounding demanding.



Submitted August 15, 2019 at 11:57PM

I didn't know how to phrase the title so please read this before answering!Me and this guy started talking 6 months ago, he randomly ghosted me and stopped talking to me 2 months in. He then messages me a month ago saying he was sorry and how he should have treated me better. He was probably talking to someone and it didn't work out BUT I know for a fact he was laid off and was struggling with life so that could have also been the main reason to ghost me. Before him ending it with me we used to talk daily but not really hang out all too often, when he ghosted me, the two weeks before he would randomly respond but definitely wasn't consistent.Anyways, I forgave him and we started talking again and now he's doing the same shit. He's texting is inconsistent and he doesn't really make plans with me.How can I tell him in an undemanding way that he's doing the same shit as before and if he doesn't step up, I'm leaving.​TL;DR-man ghosted me, came back and apologized but is acting the same. How to address it​I understand that people may think I'm being stupid and need to get over him. Trust me I know I'm stupid you don't have to remind me. All I'm asking for is advice on how to approach this subject without sounding demanding.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.