Lesbians in San Antonio

Seriously San Antonio, where are all the awesome lesbians hiding at?!!

Dating is a game. It is hard and can be complicated and it shouldn’t be, I think. But here I am- single and ready to fucking mingle lol.

If you know a good lesbian who lives here in SA, let me know. I can’t give up so easily. Not this time.



Submitted August 16, 2019 at 12:05AM

Seriously San Antonio, where are all the awesome lesbians hiding at?!!Dating is a game. It is hard and can be complicated and it shouldn’t be, I think. But here I am- single and ready to fucking mingle lol.If you know a good lesbian who lives here in SA, let me know. I can’t give up so easily. Not this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.