/u/Zlobenia on Say this again to the people in the back

So you think sexual attraction is when you're aroused intrinsically by a person?

Having asked an allo friend, they described it thus:

"Noot Thompson: aside from a raging boner, common feelings include butterflies in your stomach, warm fuzzies or a slight chill as you realise you're going to make a really fun but really big mistake"

Which he was clear to say is distinct from arousal. So I'm not sure your definition of attraction is correct because it seems it is something other than arousal and a basis for arousal rather than synonymous. It seems rather to be a directed desire to have sex with a specific person rather than general arousal.

That being said, I'm still uncertain myself what it is and I'm always interested in hearing other people's viewpoints on the matter.





July 03, 2019 at 12:12AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.