/u/Eirenliel on Say this again to the people in the back

What if it's not action, but the body? Not a big difference in my opinion between finding act of masturbation arousing or finding a pair particularly round boobs arousing. Yes, they are attached to the person, but if it's not the important part.

In fact, for me it's the reverse, if I know the person, no part of them becomes sexy or arousing. They become interesting, friend, pretty, but not this. So guess no people I know are sexy? But some things are sexy and they can be part of unknown people? But I don't want to have sex with them in any form...

Ace spectrum is weird, why do I need to confuse myself more?





July 03, 2019 at 12:07AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.