/u/anonymousposter357 on Say this again to the people in the back

That's an interesting question actually.

I mean, if it's really just looking at the the body parts that turn you on, to the point that you'd prefer just looking at impersonal close-ups of those parts than the whole person... I guess maybe that probably wouldn't exactly be sexual attraction.

But then that's still not really a sexy person, that's just a sexy butt or a sexy breast or a sexy foot. The distinction starts to get kind of interesting at this point...





July 03, 2019 at 12:13AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.