/u/nevebrucia on I know she’s the worst thing for me but I can’t accept it

Hey! it’s been a bit but I figured you deserved an update with how you helped me so much and all. I’m in a much more comfortable place emotionally and I can’t thank you enough for the advice you gave in helping that, I’ve kept good on leaving the house everyday and have no intention of stopping, I’m better for it as well as I’ve even lost some weight!! Doing a lot of self reflecting and even coming to this community more has planted me more comfortably in knowing who I am. And I’ve taken an approach of taking this time for me, I’ve decided until i am someone I’d be proud to present To my peers I’d rather keep to myself if that makes sense? I found some ace colored stuff in my local clothes stores!! And have decided to go to my cities pride next month. I sill get sad some days. And certain nights I feel like I’m not worth it, but I do my best to be a confrontational prick to the little weirdo in my head who can’t find something better to do than call me fat lol. When it comes to me and liv, eh sorry that’s my exes name, we are actually on decent terms now. She was out of state for weeks while our first conversation went on, and since she’s come back shes seemed to have worked something out with me, us and a couple friends even went bowling the other day and it went well! It’s felt less toxic and I’ve only had one (or three) of wanting to get back with her. Right now I’m trying to fix my sleep schedule but it’s kicking my butt so hard I’m bruised :,(. Anyway I just thought I’d tell you I’m not swimming at the bottom of a weighted rock in a river or something horrible right. Again Thank you for helping me when I felt at my lowest!





June 25, 2019 at 12:06AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.