/u/nevebrucia on Do you think asexuality has prevented you from grasping the nuances of certain situations?

Oh for sure, being a guy made it much harder to accept certain things about being ace things like feeling wrong or like i can’t connect with my peers and especially my sex obsessed dad. Luckily though I’ve met some of the most understanding people to help me be where I am now. AND OMG YES, I know exactly what your saying and even to that point I’m a bit behind the curve, people showing me what is supposed to be super attractive females and it’s always yeah but like, whatever right? However it’s made making friends with girls and “hot” people super easy so it kinda made me semi popular? Which was mad cool





June 24, 2019 at 11:54PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.