My [17F] best friend’s [18F,19F] slept with my brother [20M] during a sleepover, I don’t know if I should cut them off or what.

I am pretty conflicted right now. I have known both of my best friend’s since 7th grade and we all just graduated together. I’m so pissed and hurt about what happened and I never thought that they would backstab me like this. So, we usually have sleepovers at my place since I am the only one with a pool, and we hang out like this almost every weekend (fridays and saturdays).

I knew that they found my brother attractive (everyone does) because they had told me before, but I did not expect them to mess around and actually pursue him. We usually all sleep in my room on the floor during the sleepovers , and my brother does talk with us or hang our with us sometimes but I kick hik out because I know he is just trying to get at my friends.

This barely happened. I had woken up at night to use the restroom, and I noticed that not only one, but BOTH pf my friends were not sleeping and I kind of looked around the house for them. I checked my brother’s room and they were in there having sex with him. I don’t think I need to say much more, but I got pissed and we all got into a big argument.

My friends have tried apologizing and talking with me, but I am having a hard time looking at them because of what they did. I’m also really conflicted because I have known them for years and we are all soo close. What should I do? Should I give them some time before I even try to cut them off or something?

TL;DR My 2 best friends snuck around during a sleepover and had turns with my brother in bed, I’m hurt and don’t know how to move forward.



Submitted June 24, 2019 at 11:35PM

I am pretty conflicted right now. I have known both of my best friend’s since 7th grade and we all just graduated together. I’m so pissed and hurt about what happened and I never thought that they would backstab me like this. So, we usually have sleepovers at my place since I am the only one with a pool, and we hang out like this almost every weekend (fridays and saturdays).I knew that they found my brother attractive (everyone does) because they had told me before, but I did not expect them to mess around and actually pursue him. We usually all sleep in my room on the floor during the sleepovers , and my brother does talk with us or hang our with us sometimes but I kick hik out because I know he is just trying to get at my friends.This barely happened. I had woken up at night to use the restroom, and I noticed that not only one, but BOTH pf my friends were not sleeping and I kind of looked around the house for them. I checked my brother’s room and they were in there having sex with him. I don’t think I need to say much more, but I got pissed and we all got into a big argument.My friends have tried apologizing and talking with me, but I am having a hard time looking at them because of what they did. I’m also really conflicted because I have known them for years and we are all soo close. What should I do? Should I give them some time before I even try to cut them off or something?TL;DR My 2 best friends snuck around during a sleepover and had turns with my brother in bed, I’m hurt and don’t know how to move forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.