Is it normal to be only attracted to older women?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I’ve noticed lately that im only attracted to older women im 21yrs old and ever since i started dating I’ve been only interested in women who are 30+yrs old especially single moms now i started to feel like this might be weird so i just wanna know if this is normal or is there something wrong with me?



Submitted June 30, 2019 at 12:09AM

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this but I’ve noticed lately that im only attracted to older women im 21yrs old and ever since i started dating I’ve been only interested in women who are 30+yrs old especially single moms now i started to feel like this might be weird so i just wanna know if this is normal or is there something wrong with me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.