/u/KS5331_Productions on Is your style (clothing, hair, makeup etc) influenced by your Ace-ness?

My style depends on the situation. I live a life of routine so I usually know what I'm doing for the day. (And the outfit I wear most is my school uniform anyways, so yeah.) If I'm going to do sport or fishing I'll wear baggy clothes, and I have a few T-shirts, polos and pairs of jeans I can wear to more formal occasions. Some shirts of varying thicknesses account for temperature differences because I am very sensitive to that sort of thing from the waist up. And I never leave the house without my watch and hat.

Recently I've been tucking my shirt into my jeans to show my weight loss but it's never out of a desire to attract women. I just think it looks good and it is more so for myself to see and less so for others.

I have an ace ring but it's no longer tight enough to stay on my finger, and for all the times I've worn it outside the house I always get questions like "Are you engaged". I am planning to get another one.

Basically there is only one rule and that is no shorts. Short-sleeved tees get a pass though.





January 06, 2022 at 11:24PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.