Guys to date vs Guys to hookup/ ONS

Is there a difference between guys you would prefer to date and guys you prefer to hookup with.

I am sure there are guys who you won't mind hooking up with but won't date?

But is the other way true as well? Someone you won't mind dating but won't hook up with..

Question origin: Some girls prefer to hook up with "Hot Guys" but then won't mind dating someone less "hot" but who brings other things on table like personality, status etc



Submitted January 07, 2022 at 12:10AM

Is there a difference between guys you would prefer to date and guys you prefer to hookup with.I am sure there are guys who you won't mind hooking up with but won't date?But is the other way true as well? Someone you won't mind dating but won't hook up with..Question origin: Some girls prefer to hook up with "Hot Guys" but then won't mind dating someone less "hot" but who brings other things on table like personality, status etc

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.