/u/Alive-Ad-9236 on Is your style (clothing, hair, makeup etc) influenced by your Ace-ness?

I don’t think so. I feel like I’m probably perceived as looking "straight". My style is almost exactly what you described as "sexy" but I don’t really dress that way to look like that. I guess I just find that’s what I look best in and am the most confident in. I do have shorter hair but it’s just a bob so not too short. However, I would say that I don’t shop to stay in one style, I just buy what I like. I have some funky sweaters and tops for sure but I almost always wear some sort of makeup.





January 07, 2022 at 12:22AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.