Why am I single? (I know this question has been asked millions of times) - what reasons have you found?

(Excuse my lonely late night ramblings)

I am 24(F), straight, quite tall (5'9"/175cm), average body shape (a few extra pounds here and there) and objectively good-looking. I would be described as sociable, chill, very thoughtful and an overtly friendly person. I have a large amount of both M and F friends (majority female, but some close male friends also).

I have not had a relationship in 5 years, only 2-3 dates that didn't go anywhere. I've not been approached by any guys at all who have shown an interest and never been asked on a date (the 2-3 dates were from dating apps in which I initiated meeting).

Obviously it can be difficult to know as the reasoning can be very personal, but in general what reasons have you found for just not attracting any attention from potential daters?

TIA



Submitted November 29, 2021 at 11:54PM

(Excuse my lonely late night ramblings)I am 24(F), straight, quite tall (5'9"/175cm), average body shape (a few extra pounds here and there) and objectively good-looking. I would be described as sociable, chill, very thoughtful and an overtly friendly person. I have a large amount of both M and F friends (majority female, but some close male friends also).I have not had a relationship in 5 years, only 2-3 dates that didn't go anywhere. I've not been approached by any guys at all who have shown an interest and never been asked on a date (the 2-3 dates were from dating apps in which I initiated meeting).Obviously it can be difficult to know as the reasoning can be very personal, but in general what reasons have you found for just not attracting any attention from potential daters?TIA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.