/u/LunaLoveGreat3 on My girlfriend wants sex

I don't want to paint with an overly broad brush, but I don't think this is a healthy relationship. The way she's acting around you, especially considering that you established clear boundaries and asked her to stop, really reads like assault to me. I honestly felt uncomfortable reading about what she was doing, and I can't imagine what it must have been like for you. Someone who doesn't respect your identity and who you feel uncomfortable talking to about your identity, is probably not the right person for you.

I know it's tough to be an ace person looking for a relationship but please don't settle for less love than you deserve. You deserve someone who respects your boundaries, who listens to you, who is willing to expand their horizons and learn from you. Those people are out there. And finding them, even if the journey is long, will always be better than settling for someone who doesn't deserve you.





November 29, 2021 at 11:18PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.