Is this a weird thing to say (as a guy) at the end of a first date?

I'm 24M who mainly uses online dating, and at the end of a date, I will usually say something like "Whether or not you are interested in going on another date, let me know. I'm just the kind of person who likes people to be honest with me instead of flaking."

We may not make plans on the spot at the end of the date, but the idea was that we'll think of an activity for a second date, hence why I bring up that comment. Also, I only say that when I am interested in a second date. If I'm not interested, I never hint at anything like that

Am I making girls I'm dating uncomfortable when I say that? How would you feel if someone said that to you?



Submitted November 30, 2021 at 12:12AM

I'm 24M who mainly uses online dating, and at the end of a date, I will usually say something like "Whether or not you are interested in going on another date, let me know. I'm just the kind of person who likes people to be honest with me instead of flaking."We may not make plans on the spot at the end of the date, but the idea was that we'll think of an activity for a second date, hence why I bring up that comment. Also, I only say that when I am interested in a second date. If I'm not interested, I never hint at anything like thatAm I making girls I'm dating uncomfortable when I say that? How would you feel if someone said that to you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.