Sex with lower back and hip pain

Hey everyone, I'm looking for advice and guidance on positions that won't flare up and cause pain while I'm doin the deed. I have a fai cam hip impingement with labral tear in my hip, I have osterarthritis, buldged disc both in my lumbar and I have a pinched nerve due to buldged disc affecting my sciatica nerve. I had a few steroid shots so sciatica isn't as bad under the left butt cheek.

I've looked at a chart that recommends positions for my fai, but that doesn't take into consideration the other pains.

By mid day my backs in so much pain I can barely stand up straight and sitting causes pain aswell



Submitted November 08, 2021 at 11:24PM

Hey everyone, I'm looking for advice and guidance on positions that won't flare up and cause pain while I'm doin the deed. I have a fai cam hip impingement with labral tear in my hip, I have osterarthritis, buldged disc both in my lumbar and I have a pinched nerve due to buldged disc affecting my sciatica nerve. I had a few steroid shots so sciatica isn't as bad under the left butt cheek.I've looked at a chart that recommends positions for my fai, but that doesn't take into consideration the other pains.By mid day my backs in so much pain I can barely stand up straight and sitting causes pain aswell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.