I can only orgasm in a very specific angle and it makes me feel like I don’t know my own body.

Hi there! I’m seeking advice and don’t know where else to turn. I’m new here so hopefully this all follows the guidelines.

I’m 23F and have only ever been able to orgasm one way: riding on top of a guy in a very leaned forward angle. Never from masturbation, never from any other sort of stimulation, only penetration in this one specific angle. (I have come close but can never get to that point).

This makes me really sad and frustrated because I then feel like I don’t even know my own body, despite having spent lots of time with myself trying to figure it out. I know many other women with the inverse situation who can’t finish from penetration alone, but I really just wish I could get myself off.

I know it may be a mental issue as well. The only person I’ve orgasmed with was my ex who I had a LTR with and was very comfortable, yet still never could finish with any other method. I don’t know if it’s worth mentioning, but I am bisexual and even with women I’ve come close but couldn’t get there.

Does anyone have any ideas of why this may be or what I can do to change this? Thank you for taking the time read this!



Submitted November 09, 2021 at 12:52AM

Hi there! I’m seeking advice and don’t know where else to turn. I’m new here so hopefully this all follows the guidelines.I’m 23F and have only ever been able to orgasm one way: riding on top of a guy in a very leaned forward angle. Never from masturbation, never from any other sort of stimulation, only penetration in this one specific angle. (I have come close but can never get to that point).This makes me really sad and frustrated because I then feel like I don’t even know my own body, despite having spent lots of time with myself trying to figure it out. I know many other women with the inverse situation who can’t finish from penetration alone, but I really just wish I could get myself off.I know it may be a mental issue as well. The only person I’ve orgasmed with was my ex who I had a LTR with and was very comfortable, yet still never could finish with any other method. I don’t know if it’s worth mentioning, but I am bisexual and even with women I’ve come close but couldn’t get there.Does anyone have any ideas of why this may be or what I can do to change this? Thank you for taking the time read this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.