Feeling like no one will ever find me attractive

So I [M23] Have never had a girlfriend or had sex before but No matter how hard I try to improve on my looks I jist always feel unattractive. Physically im 6ft with redhair, blue eyes, lean build but I have a lot of masculine traits (i.e body hair, broad shoulders, prominent eyebrow ridge, wider jaw, deep voice etc) but I just feel so fucking unattractive.

I do try my best to look good and Im also big into skincare but I think now that my next step is surgery, I also have a scar on my forehead (I was shot with an air rifle) which I want removed.

I know that Im not trans but in a way I've always been jelous of women on how they can look good compared to us men, Im also jelous of them because they seem to get attention and praised for thier looks where as society tells men that we are ugly.

"Men's bodies are gross" , "Men are plain to look at" , "Women are more attractive" I hear women (even straight women) say that shit on reddit all the time and I think thats another reason why I feel insecure.

But Even if I did start taking hormones I would most likely make an ugly woman anyway lol. I do sort of wish that I looked more feminine because I think its more attractive but I just want to atttact women. Im sick of being single and still being a virgin.



Submitted November 09, 2021 at 12:57AM

So I [M23] Have never had a girlfriend or had sex before but No matter how hard I try to improve on my looks I jist always feel unattractive. Physically im 6ft with redhair, blue eyes, lean build but I have a lot of masculine traits (i.e body hair, broad shoulders, prominent eyebrow ridge, wider jaw, deep voice etc) but I just feel so fucking unattractive.I do try my best to look good and Im also big into skincare but I think now that my next step is surgery, I also have a scar on my forehead (I was shot with an air rifle) which I want removed.I know that Im not trans but in a way I've always been jelous of women on how they can look good compared to us men, Im also jelous of them because they seem to get attention and praised for thier looks where as society tells men that we are ugly."Men's bodies are gross" , "Men are plain to look at" , "Women are more attractive" I hear women (even straight women) say that shit on reddit all the time and I think thats another reason why I feel insecure.But Even if I did start taking hormones I would most likely make an ugly woman anyway lol. I do sort of wish that I looked more feminine because I think its more attractive but I just want to atttact women. Im sick of being single and still being a virgin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.