M27 I masturbate multiple times a day now and kinda worried

I know that masturbation is a healthy release and there is no harm in doing it more than once in a day.

But where I am worried is that I am just doing it because I am bored and at home a lot, I feel like it just doesn't hit the spot like it used to and its almost a routine. Sometimes I am not even horny but then my mind drifts to something horny and next thing I know I am back at it again.

Most I have done is 3 a day but its normally once a day on average and it has never interrupted my life, I still attend college, work and maintain healthy relationships.



Submitted November 08, 2021 at 11:27PM

I know that masturbation is a healthy release and there is no harm in doing it more than once in a day.But where I am worried is that I am just doing it because I am bored and at home a lot, I feel like it just doesn't hit the spot like it used to and its almost a routine. Sometimes I am not even horny but then my mind drifts to something horny and next thing I know I am back at it again.Most I have done is 3 a day but its normally once a day on average and it has never interrupted my life, I still attend college, work and maintain healthy relationships.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.