Asking for a BJ more than once and slightly pushing for it, when I have expressed that I dont want.

I(F26) went out with a guy i met recently and things got heated, and I had my period.

so with lack of being able to have sex(I have strong periods) he really wanted a blowjob and I am not comfortable with giving that when I dont have feeling for someone. I said that once twice and it took several tries until he stopped asking and pushing.

is this a red flag? or it's just the heat of the moment and he really likes blowjobs? haha



Submitted November 09, 2021 at 12:46AM

I(F26) went out with a guy i met recently and things got heated, and I had my period.so with lack of being able to have sex(I have strong periods) he really wanted a blowjob and I am not comfortable with giving that when I dont have feeling for someone. I said that once twice and it took several tries until he stopped asking and pushing.is this a red flag? or it's just the heat of the moment and he really likes blowjobs? haha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.