What do y’all think about tubal litigation for women?

I’m a young woman who never wants kids, but again… I’m young. Who knows what future me will want, and (unwanted) sterilization is honestly heartbreaking in many cases, and I don’t wanna hurt future me.

Anyways I’ve been reading about getting my tubes tied, and reversal procedures and just wondered if anyone had any experience with that? Overall it’s just an interesting option (especially if you have the cash for it 😭).

And sure it would be great if guys just got vasectomies if children where off the table for them, but they don’t so…



Submitted October 15, 2021 at 12:49AM

I’m a young woman who never wants kids, but again… I’m young. Who knows what future me will want, and (unwanted) sterilization is honestly heartbreaking in many cases, and I don’t wanna hurt future me.Anyways I’ve been reading about getting my tubes tied, and reversal procedures and just wondered if anyone had any experience with that? Overall it’s just an interesting option (especially if you have the cash for it 😭).And sure it would be great if guys just got vasectomies if children where off the table for them, but they don’t so…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.