how do i proceed after this?

Hello, i (21M) have been going to this coffee shop multiple times for the past couple of weeks, the bartender/waitress(she does both) there is very cute and is around my age, i increased my visits there so she can get familiar with me, make sure she's the one who i give mt order to so we can just talk or make eye contact, she mentioned having two cats so the other day while paying i asked her what her cats name were and what not just to have a small convo with her, a couple of days later i ask her for drink suggestions and before leaving i ask her her name, which she responds to and smiles, same day i find her on instagram and give her a follow there, she accepts and follows back a day later,

Now idk how to proceed, I've went twice since the instagram following but im not able to start a vonvo with her, simply because i Don't want to make her uncomfortable by atarting a convo out of nowhere during her shift, but at the same time we do make eye contact and smile, but maybe that's just her being friendly in her job, my friend suggested i dm her tomorrow on instagram, any ideas?



Submitted October 15, 2021 at 12:09AM

Hello, i (21M) have been going to this coffee shop multiple times for the past couple of weeks, the bartender/waitress(she does both) there is very cute and is around my age, i increased my visits there so she can get familiar with me, make sure she's the one who i give mt order to so we can just talk or make eye contact, she mentioned having two cats so the other day while paying i asked her what her cats name were and what not just to have a small convo with her, a couple of days later i ask her for drink suggestions and before leaving i ask her her name, which she responds to and smiles, same day i find her on instagram and give her a follow there, she accepts and follows back a day later,Now idk how to proceed, I've went twice since the instagram following but im not able to start a vonvo with her, simply because i Don't want to make her uncomfortable by atarting a convo out of nowhere during her shift, but at the same time we do make eye contact and smile, but maybe that's just her being friendly in her job, my friend suggested i dm her tomorrow on instagram, any ideas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.