Girlfriend of 2 months told me that I was the first guy to make her orgasm, is she lying?

I've been seeing this girl for a couple months, the first two times we've had sex it's been mostly her leading since she's more experienced (I lost my virginity to her, but she doesn't know that).

Last night however, I did a few things that I learned of and she seemed to react well to them so I kept doing it while we were having sex. She ended up finishing, and afterwards she told me that I was the first guy she's been with to make her cum.

For reference we're both 20, but I know she's been with a few guys so I feel like she's just saying this, but I'm not sure why she would lie.



Submitted October 15, 2021 at 12:20AM

I've been seeing this girl for a couple months, the first two times we've had sex it's been mostly her leading since she's more experienced (I lost my virginity to her, but she doesn't know that).Last night however, I did a few things that I learned of and she seemed to react well to them so I kept doing it while we were having sex. She ended up finishing, and afterwards she told me that I was the first guy she's been with to make her cum.For reference we're both 20, but I know she's been with a few guys so I feel like she's just saying this, but I'm not sure why she would lie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.