I’m a virgin and I’m anxious about cumming even with a condom on

I’m 21 and a virgin and I want to know if anyone else feels like this as well.

I am somewhat anxious about cumming inside even with a condom on, just in case it breaks/leaks. On top of that, I’m not sure if my condoms are fitting correctly or if they are too tight (kinda harder to roll it down after few inches + my head definitely gets somewhat compressed because of it, to get it to the very bottom id need to carefully lift the latex and stretch it with my fingers so that it fits.

Any info/advice/thoughts?



Submitted October 15, 2021 at 12:38AM

I’m 21 and a virgin and I want to know if anyone else feels like this as well.I am somewhat anxious about cumming inside even with a condom on, just in case it breaks/leaks. On top of that, I’m not sure if my condoms are fitting correctly or if they are too tight (kinda harder to roll it down after few inches + my head definitely gets somewhat compressed because of it, to get it to the very bottom id need to carefully lift the latex and stretch it with my fingers so that it fits.Any info/advice/thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.