Is it normal to do sexting after dating for three weeks?

I’ve been seen this guy for three weeks. We had sex already. He is 38. We had sex already . A few days ago he started sexting me and texting dirty . Things like , I want you to talk dirty to me, I love to bend you over, Tell me what fo you want to do to me , I’m so hit by for your , your so wet
I kinda went with it texted back too. He even texted he’d like to try anal sex, I said I’m not ready for this and he replied that we can try slowly and that he thinks I will love it … I’m not sure how I feel about this answer .

Do you think all this is normal?

How early in dating is sexting ok? He’s not even asking how’s my day going, what am I doing etc .

Is this guy is just a horny dude that is only interested in taking care of his own needs ?



Submitted October 15, 2021 at 12:00AM

I’ve been seen this guy for three weeks. We had sex already. He is 38. We had sex already . A few days ago he started sexting me and texting dirty . Things like , I want you to talk dirty to me, I love to bend you over, Tell me what fo you want to do to me , I’m so hit by for your , your so wetI kinda went with it texted back too. He even texted he’d like to try anal sex, I said I’m not ready for this and he replied that we can try slowly and that he thinks I will love it … I’m not sure how I feel about this answer .Do you think all this is normal?How early in dating is sexting ok? He’s not even asking how’s my day going, what am I doing etc .Is this guy is just a horny dude that is only interested in taking care of his own needs ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.