We haven’t had sex yet

Met this guy 4 weeks ago. We’ve been on a few dates/hung out a few times. He took me out for my birthday and just did all kinds of fun things.

We have been intimate, kissed, oral sex, but have not had intercourse.

When I asked him if we could he said he didn’t have condoms. Perfectly understandable.

He jokingly said he would make sure he was prepared next time. Well he wasn’t. Fine.

Next time while we’re out of town, we start getting intimate again. He says he’s ready to do it. And he’ll run to the store for condoms. He comes back & still nothing happens. We get ready for the day. & it doesn’t happen..

My question is, what do I do? Should I straight up ask him? Leave it be and let it happen when it happens? I’d never want him to feel pressured. But I just have never experienced this.



Submitted October 13, 2021 at 12:05AM

Met this guy 4 weeks ago. We’ve been on a few dates/hung out a few times. He took me out for my birthday and just did all kinds of fun things.We have been intimate, kissed, oral sex, but have not had intercourse.When I asked him if we could he said he didn’t have condoms. Perfectly understandable.He jokingly said he would make sure he was prepared next time. Well he wasn’t. Fine.Next time while we’re out of town, we start getting intimate again. He says he’s ready to do it. And he’ll run to the store for condoms. He comes back & still nothing happens. We get ready for the day. & it doesn’t happen..My question is, what do I do? Should I straight up ask him? Leave it be and let it happen when it happens? I’d never want him to feel pressured. But I just have never experienced this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.