Female Advice needed - Do you think a guy not having a car is a Negative thing (if there is a reason)?

With my question, I only ask this because I wasn't entirely financially well off or had the opportunities to really get certain things that allow me to make myself more "marketable". As the title suggest, I (27M) do not own a car, never needed it but am working on getting one.

I don't want to bog anyone down with the life details, but I guess I should say that I'm currently working on myself. I've been trying to get back into dating for last few months, last girl got at me for not having a car (but I have a license), but she herself does not have license or car and I don't think it's right for me to say anything negatively about that (I guess because everyone's life situation is different). But as I'm working on myself, if I were to talk to you and told you I don't have a car (but working on it) do you think this will be a major deal breaker?

Honestly, I think I sound like a teenager asking this type of question, but it has gotten to me before and just want some advice or opinions on the matter.

Thank you!



Submitted October 13, 2021 at 12:09AM

With my question, I only ask this because I wasn't entirely financially well off or had the opportunities to really get certain things that allow me to make myself more "marketable". As the title suggest, I (27M) do not own a car, never needed it but am working on getting one.I don't want to bog anyone down with the life details, but I guess I should say that I'm currently working on myself. I've been trying to get back into dating for last few months, last girl got at me for not having a car (but I have a license), but she herself does not have license or car and I don't think it's right for me to say anything negatively about that (I guess because everyone's life situation is different). But as I'm working on myself, if I were to talk to you and told you I don't have a car (but working on it) do you think this will be a major deal breaker?​Honestly, I think I sound like a teenager asking this type of question, but it has gotten to me before and just want some advice or opinions on the matter.​Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.