Female Advice needed - Do you think a guy not having a car is a Negative thing (if there is a reason)?

With my question, I only ask this because I wasn't entirely financially well off or had the opportunities to really get certain things that allow me to make myself more "marketable". As the title suggest, I (27M) do not own a car, never needed it but am working on getting one.

I don't want to bog anyone down with the life details, but I guess I should say that I'm currently working on myself. I've been trying to get back into dating for last few months, last girl got at me for not having a car (but I have a license), but she herself does not have license or car and I don't think it's right for me to say anything negatively about that (I guess because everyone's life situation is different). But as I'm working on myself, if I were to talk to you and told you I don't have a car (but working on it) do you think this will be a major deal breaker?

​

Honestly, I think I sound like a teenager asking this type of question, but it has gotten to me before and just want some advice or opinions on the matter.

​

Thank you!



Submitted October 13, 2021 at 12:09AM

With my question, I only ask this because I wasn't entirely financially well off or had the opportunities to really get certain things that allow me to make myself more "marketable". As the title suggest, I (27M) do not own a car, never needed it but am working on getting one.I don't want to bog anyone down with the life details, but I guess I should say that I'm currently working on myself. I've been trying to get back into dating for last few months, last girl got at me for not having a car (but I have a license), but she herself does not have license or car and I don't think it's right for me to say anything negatively about that (I guess because everyone's life situation is different). But as I'm working on myself, if I were to talk to you and told you I don't have a car (but working on it) do you think this will be a major deal breaker?​Honestly, I think I sound like a teenager asking this type of question, but it has gotten to me before and just want some advice or opinions on the matter.​Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.