Is it over?

So there’s this girl I was/am talking to and in the beginning she seemed really really interested, I mean she came to my locker or to talk to me 4-5 times a day and she asked my sister for my phone number, but the past couple days she seems to have lost interest, on Friday of last week we hardly even talked (my fault) and she asked my sister why I didn’t talk to her, then later on Friday she asked my sister for my number, but we stopped texting eachother on Sunday and we hardly even talked on Monday (today) I feel like she’s interested in someone else but idk

Anyway it seems like the amount she used to come talk to me, and put effort into the convo just isn’t there anymore, I mean usually on our way to second period we walk to class together (since our lockers are right next to eachother) and I was waiting for her to say hi or something but she shut her locker really har and started walking to class really fast, almost like she was mad about something

But let me remind you I’m no social butterfly myself, she was mostly always the one to start the convo or ask for my number a couple of days ago, but I feel like she thinks I’m not interested anymore when I really really am😩

I think about her a lot and I hate the feeling that I have screwed this up

Do you guys think she’s done



Submitted October 13, 2021 at 12:16AM

So there’s this girl I was/am talking to and in the beginning she seemed really really interested, I mean she came to my locker or to talk to me 4-5 times a day and she asked my sister for my phone number, but the past couple days she seems to have lost interest, on Friday of last week we hardly even talked (my fault) and she asked my sister why I didn’t talk to her, then later on Friday she asked my sister for my number, but we stopped texting eachother on Sunday and we hardly even talked on Monday (today) I feel like she’s interested in someone else but idkAnyway it seems like the amount she used to come talk to me, and put effort into the convo just isn’t there anymore, I mean usually on our way to second period we walk to class together (since our lockers are right next to eachother) and I was waiting for her to say hi or something but she shut her locker really har and started walking to class really fast, almost like she was mad about somethingBut let me remind you I’m no social butterfly myself, she was mostly always the one to start the convo or ask for my number a couple of days ago, but I feel like she thinks I’m not interested anymore when I really really am😩I think about her a lot and I hate the feeling that I have screwed this upDo you guys think she’s done

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.