/u/therockobservingtime on Feel like I’m drowning

Why do you have to be such a fucking dick towards them, they're here asking about a relationship problem in a relationship with an ace person in it. They aren't saying "My girlfriend isn't having sex with me and that's a problem" all they said is they feel touched starved and you've decided to shame them because you can't relate, did you really think that's appropriate behaviour in a sub about informing and helping people with ace situations. Who sees a person getting depressed about their relationship and thinks "Oh wow, better tell them that they suck and don't deserve their girlfriend". They have noticed a problem and instead of just breaking up they've decided to go to who they think are experts on the matter only to get attack by people who think they're better than them just because they don't need physical contact to feel loved, the whole point of this subreddit is acceptance, weither they're ace or allo. All they needed was a quick "How bout this?" but instead you've decided to go out of your way just to shame someone, dispite your rudeness I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is your first time on this sub since you clearly don't see the reason behind it.





October 12, 2021 at 11:30PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.