/u/thylionheart on Do any asexual’s enjoy massages?

I have mixed feelings about massages; I like them from people I’m close to like family or friends. I hate them from strangers—I don’t like to be touched by strangers as all. I think that’s more bc I’m autistic than asexual tho. But also, I’m really sensitive and deep massages, even ones that my dad does on my shoulders in passing, like those brief shoulder rubs in greeting as you walk through a room, can send pain shooting across my shoulders. I can tell that it’s not hard enough to hurt “normally,” I’m just sensitive and bruise easily.

The one time I had a real massage I was incredibly anxious due to not only be touching by a stranger (even another woman) but by having to undress for it. I was incredibly tense the entire time and couldn’t relax. Part of it was being in a vulnerable, undressed state and the other was being touched by a stranger. Not for me.





October 19, 2021 at 11:10PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.