/u/pixie13903 on Anyone here who has been in allo-ace relationship and ever felt like they had to have sex with that partner even when they didn't want to? Please only answer if you are comfortable to, I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable

I answered kinda because although it wasn't sex, it was letting him touch me sexually even though I didn't want that and it made me uncomfortable. I felt like I had to let him do it, that I don't get a say in it and I need to to it to make him happy.

That guy is blocked everywhere don't worry he's not talking to me anytime soon :)





October 20, 2021 at 12:22AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.