Concept of sexual intercourse compared to what I imagined

Hey guys and girls, this might sound like a strange question but there’s a few things I need help with…

So I’ve been hooking up with this girl and we’ve used hands and mouths and that’s fine it’s worked as I imagined it would after the initial anxiety around it(she’s a lot more experienced).

When we have gone for penetrative sexual intercourse is it different than how we grow up believing it will be?

I seemed to really struggle with like the rhythm of the whole thing and it didn’t feel quite like I imagined although I did enjoy the intimacy of the situation (she said it was nice even though I couldn’t finish)…is it not the same as what I’ve grown up learning or thinking about sex or is it something that comes when you are more comfortable with each other …

I struggle with overthinking stuff anyway but I particularly found missionary and getting into the same rhythm so to speak difficult

As an added point when we like dry hump that feels great but then I don’t know whether sex actually left more to be desired…

My past has just been drunken flings and rumblings but we really like each other and are attracted to each other like crazy …I don’t want her to think I’m not enjoying something my head is telling me I should be ecstatic with…

Am I approaching sex with different expectations?

I’m 34m she’s 25F

Any advice would be greatly appreciated and or tips as I keep getting Hett up about it all



Submitted October 20, 2021 at 12:52AM

Hey guys and girls, this might sound like a strange question but there’s a few things I need help with…So I’ve been hooking up with this girl and we’ve used hands and mouths and that’s fine it’s worked as I imagined it would after the initial anxiety around it(she’s a lot more experienced).When we have gone for penetrative sexual intercourse is it different than how we grow up believing it will be?I seemed to really struggle with like the rhythm of the whole thing and it didn’t feel quite like I imagined although I did enjoy the intimacy of the situation (she said it was nice even though I couldn’t finish)…is it not the same as what I’ve grown up learning or thinking about sex or is it something that comes when you are more comfortable with each other …I struggle with overthinking stuff anyway but I particularly found missionary and getting into the same rhythm so to speak difficultAs an added point when we like dry hump that feels great but then I don’t know whether sex actually left more to be desired…My past has just been drunken flings and rumblings but we really like each other and are attracted to each other like crazy …I don’t want her to think I’m not enjoying something my head is telling me I should be ecstatic with…Am I approaching sex with different expectations?I’m 34m she’s 25FAny advice would be greatly appreciated and or tips as I keep getting Hett up about it all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.