/u/dracomageat on Do any asexual’s enjoy massages?

If you were in a comfortable environment with someone you know particularly well, it is possible that trust issues might no longer apply. And, if they are the source of your dislike of touch, then that might not apply either.

Obviously, deep rooted issues like those aren't going to just up and go away and it would take a lot to overcome them but, if your dislike of touch is a knock-on effect and not something inherent then the possibility should, logically, exist.

As for whether that's something you'd want to explore, though, that's entirely up to you.





October 19, 2021 at 11:10PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.