Unsure about this girl

18M here. I have 1 only friend. He’s pretty popular, so he knows a lot of people.

2 months ago, he invited me to a birthday party. It wasn’t even his party. He had a girl friend who told him “maybe someone won’t come, so you can invite your friends”.

And so, he instantly thought “woooah wait a sec, i got this very insecure introvert friend that will surely love to be at a party with unknown people”

Went there. Didn’t talk that much. Ofc made some small talk with someone… joked a bit and so on. There was this girl that kept staring at me. She was pretty fit and tall ( let’s say 5’9, I’m 6’3 ) and wore a nice dress. But i didn’t like her.

Me and my friend go away before.

The next day, i meet the girl friend of my friend, and she tells me “you got a secret admirer from yesterday’s party” and i asked her “who’s she?”… she basucally made a face like this 😏 and said “who knows…”. Ofc, she told my friend about her. And i don’t even know if she’s the girl that was staring me.

And so, I’m not sure about the situation. Going out together, for a walk, in order to get to know each other? That would be strange. I’d rather go out with a girl i genuinely like and be excited about it.

Also, consider that I look pretty average and I’ve got no self esteem regarding girls cause i’ve never had any kind of experience with them.

What should i do??



Submitted September 04, 2021 at 12:09AM

18M here. I have 1 only friend. He’s pretty popular, so he knows a lot of people.2 months ago, he invited me to a birthday party. It wasn’t even his party. He had a girl friend who told him “maybe someone won’t come, so you can invite your friends”.And so, he instantly thought “woooah wait a sec, i got this very insecure introvert friend that will surely love to be at a party with unknown people”Went there. Didn’t talk that much. Ofc made some small talk with someone… joked a bit and so on. There was this girl that kept staring at me. She was pretty fit and tall ( let’s say 5’9, I’m 6’3 ) and wore a nice dress. But i didn’t like her.Me and my friend go away before.The next day, i meet the girl friend of my friend, and she tells me “you got a secret admirer from yesterday’s party” and i asked her “who’s she?”… she basucally made a face like this 😏 and said “who knows…”. Ofc, she told my friend about her. And i don’t even know if she’s the girl that was staring me.And so, I’m not sure about the situation. Going out together, for a walk, in order to get to know each other? That would be strange. I’d rather go out with a girl i genuinely like and be excited about it.Also, consider that I look pretty average and I’ve got no self esteem regarding girls cause i’ve never had any kind of experience with them.What should i do??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.