/u/DriftersHideout on Romantic aces, how do you know you want a relationship with someone?

Ok so, for me it's kinda like this overwhelming need to want to hug/cuddle/kiss one specific person. Now I say "one person" but I usually end up with several crushes at once until I actually get into a relationship.

I do want to point out that I am overly romantic (I have literally given a girl a teddy bear as a way of telling her I like her) so ik I'm probably not the best to compare yourself with but thats how it is for me.





September 04, 2021 at 12:16AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.