Can a friendship become a relationship?

A lot of advice given by the community is that the longer you delay in showing interest, the more complicated it will be to get out of that friend's zone.

It is not a very honest thing to be friends with her if you are interested in something else, and well, in the future I would like to at least have the opportunity to try it with her.

I have a crush, who at the moment is in a long distance relationship, and I think she is very cute and cool, but I respect the relationship she is creating at the moment.

She is becoming a good friend, but she is becoming a Robin from HIMYM.

Obviously I've given her indicators of my interest and everything. I don't look bad and I'm quite attractive with my character, but again I'm late....



Submitted September 04, 2021 at 12:51AM

A lot of advice given by the community is that the longer you delay in showing interest, the more complicated it will be to get out of that friend's zone.It is not a very honest thing to be friends with her if you are interested in something else, and well, in the future I would like to at least have the opportunity to try it with her.I have a crush, who at the moment is in a long distance relationship, and I think she is very cute and cool, but I respect the relationship she is creating at the moment.She is becoming a good friend, but she is becoming a Robin from HIMYM.Obviously I've given her indicators of my interest and everything. I don't look bad and I'm quite attractive with my character, but again I'm late....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.