/u/ngrdtbr on Any Aces Comfortable being in the Closet?

The thing about mine is: I’m in a hetero relationship and for all intents and purposes, there’s no real need for me to bring it up. I don’t like hearing about other people’s sex lives and I believe mine (or lack thereof) is no one’s business but mine and my partners. I’ve discussed it with my other ace friends, but my parents? They’re on a need-to-know basis, and they don’t need to know. Strangers? Even more so. It just all seems peripheral, as if sexually itself doesn’t exist unless someone brings it to my attention.





September 18, 2021 at 11:47PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.