No hoe phase ? Help me out please !

So, im a male (25) and ive had some dating partners/girlfriends (4-5 not much, usually 1 to 2yrs relationships) First of all, people consider me as "above avarage looking" im blondie, green eyes 1.80m. And all the previous girls ive been with told me so. Personaly i see myself as avarage but anyway...

Ive also been told i was pretty good in bed (and very good in oral sex) and honeslty i rly love to give girls oral sex (and receive ofc) idk it just turns me on hearing them moan and shaking, and depending on the girl, it can taste pretty good too.

However, i havent been with anyone in the past 1.5years, its like i lost the touch with dating reality, i jusy cant put up the effort anymore, maybe stress from university, work, family, money idk. Ive been alone for some time now and sometimes i rly wish i could just get laid with any random girl, but i dont have the will to make it happen.

What rly kills me is that i have plenty of chances to do so, i talk to new girls, i go out, and i notice some girls trying to get along with me, im just too tired to put the time and effort (go out with girls, talk to girls, msg girls blablabla)

But theres a twist now, next year i ll be living in another country (a country with a lot of sex culture in east Europe). Ive been told by several people is very easy to have sex partners there but once again i dont feel like putting the effort at all.

Honeslty i even tought i could be gay (and theres nothing wrong with that) but nope, its not that. Can someone give me your honest opinions on this ? Wtf is wrong with me ?

Pretty much all my friends have girlfriends (even one wich is kindda retarded) they tell me to install dating apps and get drunk in order to be more relaxed, but thats not the point, i have no problems talking to girls, i just feel sparkless, empty...

Thanks in advanve ladys and gents

Sorry about some bad english



Submitted September 14, 2021 at 12:43AM

So, im a male (25) and ive had some dating partners/girlfriends (4-5 not much, usually 1 to 2yrs relationships) First of all, people consider me as "above avarage looking" im blondie, green eyes 1.80m. And all the previous girls ive been with told me so. Personaly i see myself as avarage but anyway...Ive also been told i was pretty good in bed (and very good in oral sex) and honeslty i rly love to give girls oral sex (and receive ofc) idk it just turns me on hearing them moan and shaking, and depending on the girl, it can taste pretty good too.However, i havent been with anyone in the past 1.5years, its like i lost the touch with dating reality, i jusy cant put up the effort anymore, maybe stress from university, work, family, money idk. Ive been alone for some time now and sometimes i rly wish i could just get laid with any random girl, but i dont have the will to make it happen.What rly kills me is that i have plenty of chances to do so, i talk to new girls, i go out, and i notice some girls trying to get along with me, im just too tired to put the time and effort (go out with girls, talk to girls, msg girls blablabla)But theres a twist now, next year i ll be living in another country (a country with a lot of sex culture in east Europe). Ive been told by several people is very easy to have sex partners there but once again i dont feel like putting the effort at all.Honeslty i even tought i could be gay (and theres nothing wrong with that) but nope, its not that. Can someone give me your honest opinions on this ? Wtf is wrong with me ?Pretty much all my friends have girlfriends (even one wich is kindda retarded) they tell me to install dating apps and get drunk in order to be more relaxed, but thats not the point, i have no problems talking to girls, i just feel sparkless, empty...Thanks in advanve ladys and gentsSorry about some bad english

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.