Girl I’m chatting with brings up her 3 year old nephew Every. Single. Day.

I’ve been chatting with this girl for about a month now. She’s super cool, really attractive, kind, caring thoughtful, successful and obviously very family oriented. A catch, I know.

I’m going to come off as an asshole here but she will either A) talk about this kid at least 3/4 times a day. B) Send me pictures of this kid daily and or memory’s on Snapchat or Instagram. C) Tell me about all the things he would love to do WITH US and how silly and funny he is.

I know this may seem completely Normal but this little boy recently just stayed the weekend at her place and I think I’ve reached my breaking point when the photos and videos start to roll into Monday night lol. I have 2 nieces and a nephew of my own who Id like to think I’m very close with and I can pretty much guarantee she doesn’t even know they’re names.

How do I break it to her that I’m kinda sick of hearing about this kid without blowing it?



Submitted September 14, 2021 at 12:15AM

I’ve been chatting with this girl for about a month now. She’s super cool, really attractive, kind, caring thoughtful, successful and obviously very family oriented. A catch, I know.I’m going to come off as an asshole here but she will either A) talk about this kid at least 3/4 times a day. B) Send me pictures of this kid daily and or memory’s on Snapchat or Instagram. C) Tell me about all the things he would love to do WITH US and how silly and funny he is.I know this may seem completely Normal but this little boy recently just stayed the weekend at her place and I think I’ve reached my breaking point when the photos and videos start to roll into Monday night lol. I have 2 nieces and a nephew of my own who Id like to think I’m very close with and I can pretty much guarantee she doesn’t even know they’re names.How do I break it to her that I’m kinda sick of hearing about this kid without blowing it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.