Ladies, would you date someone with Prince William (back and sides hair only) hairstyle?

Im 28, male

Im balding a lot and a decided use some George Constanza (Seinfeld) or Prince William hairstyle. Its no hair on top and hair on the sides and back

I just went to the mall and i think some girl laughed of my hair cause is weird. I dont have the money for a hair piece or hair transplant for now unfortunately.

Im so tired of shaving everything, buzzcuts etc

So would you girls date someone 28 yo with that hairstyle that looks a lot older?

Thanks in advance!



Submitted September 14, 2021 at 12:06AM

Im 28, maleIm balding a lot and a decided use some George Constanza (Seinfeld) or Prince William hairstyle. Its no hair on top and hair on the sides and backI just went to the mall and i think some girl laughed of my hair cause is weird. I dont have the money for a hair piece or hair transplant for now unfortunately.Im so tired of shaving everything, buzzcuts etcSo would you girls date someone 28 yo with that hairstyle that looks a lot older?Thanks in advance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.