Fellow clitties: I just got off a medication that previously lowered my libido and I'm having a PROBLEM

My muscles are sore, I'm tired, I want to partake in my hobbies, and my body is just constantly trying to get off. I'm a fullgrown adult woman and I feel like a teenager suddenly AND I DON'T LIKE IT.

I've heard all the methods to kill a boner, but I don't know how well those methods apply to an overexcited clit. I just want to be calm. Please help me.



Submitted September 13, 2021 at 11:57PM

My muscles are sore, I'm tired, I want to partake in my hobbies, and my body is just constantly trying to get off. I'm a fullgrown adult woman and I feel like a teenager suddenly AND I DON'T LIKE IT.I've heard all the methods to kill a boner, but I don't know how well those methods apply to an overexcited clit. I just want to be calm. Please help me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.