How would you ask your crush (over text) if they want to see a movie,but you dont really know eachother?

Its on snapchat,and yea we dont really know each other

But back in highschool she tried to talk to me multiple times,but i was too shy lol

I remember just like it was yesterday.It was valentine's day and she sat right next to me with her friend during gym.We were almost touching.

But i got up and went to the bathroom like an idiot,once i left there.My crush was looking at while her friend was talking to her

Aaaand i sat somewhere else lmao.If only time travel was possible.

Also caught her staring at me multiple times

Theres more times too,but im gonna get to the point

So there's this movie coming on Dec 16th/17th.lol you probably know what im talking about

Spiderman no way home

the biggest movie of the year

I texted her after graduation in june

And 3 days ago to tell her happy birthday,and she responded with "Thank you!!❤"

I dont know if i should talk to her more,before asking about the movie

Or do i just let it go

Ive liked her since freshman year,and the fact that she showed interest...MULIPLE times just makes me think what could've been

Meeting her at the theater,and getting know eachother there,then seeing the biggest movie with her

That would be the best ending of a year

How would you do it?



Submitted September 14, 2021 at 12:14AM

Its on snapchat,and yea we dont really know each otherBut back in highschool she tried to talk to me multiple times,but i was too shy lolI remember just like it was yesterday.It was valentine's day and she sat right next to me with her friend during gym.We were almost touching.But i got up and went to the bathroom like an idiot,once i left there.My crush was looking at while her friend was talking to herAaaand i sat somewhere else lmao.If only time travel was possible.Also caught her staring at me multiple timesTheres more times too,but im gonna get to the pointSo there's this movie coming on Dec 16th/17th.lol you probably know what im talking aboutSpiderman no way homethe biggest movie of the yearI texted her after graduation in juneAnd 3 days ago to tell her happy birthday,and she responded with "Thank you!!❤"I dont know if i should talk to her more,before asking about the movieOr do i just let it goIve liked her since freshman year,and the fact that she showed interest...MULIPLE times just makes me think what could've beenMeeting her at the theater,and getting know eachother there,then seeing the biggest movie with herThat would be the best ending of a yearHow would you do it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.