How to calm dating anxiety?

I've met the nicest guy. Like the nicest guy. We're having the best dates and I really like him. My friends are telling me it's different, I can feel it's different.

I have anxiety. I'm actively working on it with a psychologist, meditation, healthy lifestyle etc.

It's starting to ruin this lovely experience. I'm finishing dates with such a feeling of fear and dread that I'll never hear from him again. With absolutely no reason to think so.

Any tips on how to just enjoy this experience and not let past experiences ruin this?



Submitted September 09, 2021 at 11:44PM

I've met the nicest guy. Like the nicest guy. We're having the best dates and I really like him. My friends are telling me it's different, I can feel it's different.I have anxiety. I'm actively working on it with a psychologist, meditation, healthy lifestyle etc.It's starting to ruin this lovely experience. I'm finishing dates with such a feeling of fear and dread that I'll never hear from him again. With absolutely no reason to think so.Any tips on how to just enjoy this experience and not let past experiences ruin this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.