Where were you when you gave your very first blowjob?

It was my senior year in high school and I blew my football teammate in his shower. We had to make it quick because his parents were gonna be home soon, I remember that he didn’t tell me when he was going to cum and all I remember feeling is his dick getting thicker and starting to pulsate in my mouth and he coated my tongue and throat with his cum. I had no choice but to swallow.

I miss those days it was a lot easier hooking up I feel like.

Rant over.



Submitted August 22, 2021 at 11:11PM

It was my senior year in high school and I blew my football teammate in his shower. We had to make it quick because his parents were gonna be home soon, I remember that he didn’t tell me when he was going to cum and all I remember feeling is his dick getting thicker and starting to pulsate in my mouth and he coated my tongue and throat with his cum. I had no choice but to swallow.I miss those days it was a lot easier hooking up I feel like.Rant over.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.