My husband and I are at a point where we are okay with having kids, but not necessarily planning on it. Can he pull out early to minimize the chance of pregnancy?

Pretty much what the title says. If I get pregnant right now, it's not going to throw anything off. I definitely prefer sex without a condom, and he does as well, so if he pulls out 30 seconds or so before orgasming, and I finish him with other methods, is the chance of pregnancy pretty low?

Like I said, we don't need a 100% guarantee, as we'd be okay with having kids at this point.



Submitted August 22, 2021 at 11:39PM

Pretty much what the title says. If I get pregnant right now, it's not going to throw anything off. I definitely prefer sex without a condom, and he does as well, so if he pulls out 30 seconds or so before orgasming, and I finish him with other methods, is the chance of pregnancy pretty low?Like I said, we don't need a 100% guarantee, as we'd be okay with having kids at this point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.