Can’t handle PIV post orgasm?

Whenever my girlfriend orgasms before me, she can no longer handle PIV. She says it feels like her vagina is saying “NO”.

When I’m inside her and she orgasms, I can literally feel the muscles tighten and stay tight. Tight enough that it’s uncomfortable for me to continue and she’s in pain.

What is this and how can I help? We’ve tried various lubes but it hasn’t helped and I’m at a loss as to what to Google for.



Submitted August 22, 2021 at 11:25PM

Whenever my girlfriend orgasms before me, she can no longer handle PIV. She says it feels like her vagina is saying “NO”.When I’m inside her and she orgasms, I can literally feel the muscles tighten and stay tight. Tight enough that it’s uncomfortable for me to continue and she’s in pain.What is this and how can I help? We’ve tried various lubes but it hasn’t helped and I’m at a loss as to what to Google for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.