/u/UncleFrosky on How can i tell my father that i am a Asexual ??

If you are ace who has never had an involuntary physiological reaction when you see someone attractive, this is the best way to help an allo understand (I’m allo):

Dad, when you first see someone that you find sexually attractive what happens? I mean physically, how does it feel? What sensations do you get?

Dad tells you what it feels like.

Dad, nothing like that has ever happened to me. I have no idea what you’re talking about.

Maybe he still won’t accept it but he’ll understand what is different.





August 30, 2021 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.