How can we have sex while I'm on my period?

Hey all! So my bf is very disgusted with period blood. He just doesn't want his dick anywhere near it. He knows it's clean, but he is very finicky about those things.

This has been a small point of contention as I have trouble getting turned on, and it's much easier for me while on my period. But I never pushed it because that seems rude.

But I'm on a new medication and it causes frequent periods. Meaning I may be bleeding most of the month.

I really like this medication. It has done a lot for me. I am okay with the periods if it means I get the benefits that come from this medication.

But I don't know how to have sex.. this post is basically a last dodge effort to keep this medication. If we can't figure this out, then I have to go off of it 😭 and I'm just doing so well on it.

I asked about menstrual cups but those are out. The thought of the blood just collecting inside really freaks him out. He can't explain why it's okay when it's a tampon, he just knows he can't keep a boner if he knows that I have one in.



Submitted August 30, 2021 at 11:51PM

Hey all! So my bf is very disgusted with period blood. He just doesn't want his dick anywhere near it. He knows it's clean, but he is very finicky about those things.This has been a small point of contention as I have trouble getting turned on, and it's much easier for me while on my period. But I never pushed it because that seems rude.But I'm on a new medication and it causes frequent periods. Meaning I may be bleeding most of the month.I really like this medication. It has done a lot for me. I am okay with the periods if it means I get the benefits that come from this medication.But I don't know how to have sex.. this post is basically a last dodge effort to keep this medication. If we can't figure this out, then I have to go off of it 😭 and I'm just doing so well on it.I asked about menstrual cups but those are out. The thought of the blood just collecting inside really freaks him out. He can't explain why it's okay when it's a tampon, he just knows he can't keep a boner if he knows that I have one in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.