How to make my penis taste better

Hi, so I was wondering if any of you ladies and gentlemen know of any products for your penis to make it taste nicer. My girlfriend recently told me she doesn’t really like the salty taste that my penis has, so put it to her that I could look for some kind of ointment to make it nicer and she said that would be cool.

Doesn’t have to be a product, could be something like a fruit as I know pineapple improves the taste of your ejaculate, but improving the taste of my ejaculate is not top of my list of concerns right now.

Preferably £10 and under - yes I’m British :0

She said strawberry flavour would be best :D

P.S. I do not have smegma or any other condition.

Thanks for your time!



Submitted August 30, 2021 at 11:20PM

Hi, so I was wondering if any of you ladies and gentlemen know of any products for your penis to make it taste nicer. My girlfriend recently told me she doesn’t really like the salty taste that my penis has, so put it to her that I could look for some kind of ointment to make it nicer and she said that would be cool.Doesn’t have to be a product, could be something like a fruit as I know pineapple improves the taste of your ejaculate, but improving the taste of my ejaculate is not top of my list of concerns right now.Preferably £10 and under - yes I’m British :0She said strawberry flavour would be best :DP.S. I do not have smegma or any other condition.Thanks for your time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.